Monday, June 20, 2011

Thing 1: The Adventure Begins

One of my former professors notified me about the 23 Things for Professional Development project.  I had already been considering exploring different social media and online tools; the project was will provide a convenient support structure.  Lifelong learning is one of the foundations of public libraries and something I strongly support.  I also know how easy it can be to get into a routine and not try new things.

I plan to continue to post on this blog after the project finishes.  My theme will be whatever I am currently learning about.  For starters, I plan to refresh some of my language skills (and possibly pick up some others) and practice minor bits of computer programming.  Who knows where I will end up!  In any case, the project should be interesting and should keep my brain working!

Thanks for following along with me!  (I would love to hear about your learning as well!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment